Organize a Donation Drive
Start a donation drive at your school, office, church, local dance studio or little league team. Here is a partial list of the items we collect for Seeds of Hope families.
- Shoes (closed toe preferred)
- Socks and undergarments
- School supplies (pencils, crayons, notebooks, etc.)
- Personal hygiene items (toothbrush, toothpaste, feminine products, etc.)
- First Aid and medical supplies
Raising money for families in poverty is powerful – not just for them but for you. Set a goal – $20, $200, $2,000? It all makes a difference. Here are some ideas on how to raise funds.
1. Hold a garage sale or auction.
2. Host a dinner, ask for donations, and talk about Seeds of Hope for La Victoria.
3. Put on a car wash.
4. Create your own bowl or walk-a-thon.
5. Make art, cards, cookies, etc. and sell them.
6. Simply ask your contacts to support a great cause.
If you’re interested in joining one of our mission trips or helping at one of our events, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.